Nowadays acupressure mats become more and more popular among the world. This product is now widely used by different nations as an effective tool for pain relief, stress and depression reduction, energy revitalization and even as a tool for weight loss. Today the market provides a big range of such mats, which look the same, produced of same materials, and the only difference you can find between these mats is the name, printed on the cover. You can easily find a thousand thousand of articles, which are describing all positive things and effects of acupressure mats, but unfortunately the most important things are hidden in the dark and no one is talking about them.
You can often see and read articles or mat descriptions, which state that: “it can be used by anyone, at anytime, without any side effects”. But at the same time, if you look deeper in the context and pay more attention on product materials, from which these mats were made, than you will see, that most of advertised acupressure mats consist of synthetic, allergenic and non-ecological materials. When you are lying on spikes for the first few minutes, your body feels the heat, which is caused of blood circulation. At this point your body is likely to start sweating, and the good and quality mat should allow the air going through materials and allow your body to breath. What is usually happen with all these widely advertised mats? The key materials, which are used for production of the most acupressure mat are:
Cover – 100% cotton;
Spikes – pure quality plastic;
Filler – foam rubber or sponge (!)
Now the first question is – what is the benefit of the cotton cover, if underneath is absolutely synthetic sponge, which completely blocks the air circulation, does not allow your skin to breathe and may cause an allergy? Also after a short time of usage a certain amount of dust is produced by this foam rubber, which again gives you a risk of allergy.
The second question – what is the benefit of the cotton cover, if plastic spikes are glued all over the cotton material, again blocking the air circulation and causing skin allergy. At the same time, the glued spikes that are mostly made of pure quality plastic, are deforming and falling down after some use.
So what to do if almost all products promoted on the market nowdays are so allergenic, synthetic and pure quality? Pranamat Eco is new generation of quality, which is really made of 100% natural materials :
– Cover is stitched of pure linen and painted with eco-friendly non-allergic paint;
– Mattress cover is made of pure un-dyed, non-smelling cotton, which helps the air to access your body;
– Mattress filler is made of a coconut fibers, which the most natural and healthy component one can ever use inside a mat and which provides an easy air circulation between Pranamat and your skin;
– Lotuses (spikes) are made from HIPS plastic, which is hypoallergic, test-proven Lack of interaction with foodstuffs, test-proven absence of heavy metals, highly stable in its form and not fragile, eco friendly and always suitable for re-processing ;
– (!) Glue is not used in Pranamat Eco. Spikes are placed on the cover, using special heating technology.