Acupuncture first originated in Asia and is considered to be a holistic approach to cure the different disorders and discomforts in a person's body. It is a traditional Chinese treatment to illnesses, which still being applied up till now. Acupuncture works as a medium which channels the natural flow of energy in the body and help the system to boost its natural way to regenerate.
Listed below are the good effects of acupuncture treatment:
– It provides the patient more energy, vitality and strength.
– It helps boost the body's immune system.
– It relieves pain without the need to use painkillers.
– Patients who continuously undergo acupuncture sessions seem to recover faster.
– It improves the body's circulation and also reduces the symptoms of stress.
– Acupuncture treatment can be done while administering another clinical treatments without having side-effects.
Acupuncture is a very beneficial treatment for anyone, especially the following:
1. After Accident- Any patients who suffer from a trauma from their previous accidents can be treated by acupuncture to help improve their mentality and physical trauma.
2. Angina – Acupuncture helps reduce the myocytes in the heart.
3. Stress, Anxiety and Depression – Studies have proven that people who sufferers from neurosis because of these conditions can greatly destroy their mentality. Acupuncture treatment can help relieve that condition.
4. Blood Pressure – Studies shows that acupuncture practice provides a hypo-aldosteronic effect that reduces pressures from the arteries.
5. Diabetic Patients – Although diabetes is not really cured by acupuncture, it is still the safer therapy in managing the neuropathy of which diabetic patient experiences.
6. Muscle and Joint pains – As I've said earlier, acupuncture relieves pain without the use of painkillers.
7. Headache and Migraine – Pressure points are applicable to the specific regions that trigger a calming effect in the head.
8. Inflammation – An infection that is caused by a bacteria can be suppressed by acupuncture. It prevails any irritation or swelling.
9. Dental Discomforts – Pain in the teeth can be treated with acupuncture.
10. Asthma and Rhinitis – Asthma and Rhinitis that are caused by allergy can be treated with acupuncture. It helps control and build up the body's immune system.
11. Weight Reduction – A person who is obese can be treated with full body acupuncture. It helps decrease the appetite and hunger level of a person, which results to a loss of 5kg of weight.