Chiropractors and acupuncturists have been around for thousands of years helping people to feel better by improving their health and reducing inflammation. Acupuncture centers on the individual's “chi” energy, and when that energy is broken it affects the way the body works. When the chi is broken, imbalances will occur and many people will seek the benefits of physical manipulation.
An acupuncturist would be able to assist individuals with many medical conditions such as:
• Chronic pain – Alternative treatments provide much needed relief and help to increase the endorphins in the body. This includes diseases such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus, fibromyalgia, and more. Acupuncture points are all connected to the nervous system.
• Musculoskeletal disorders include neurological, nervous, lymphatic, and circulatory systems – Eastern medicine is able to release muscle tension through the connective tissues and physical manipulation. Disorders can be both invented and treated along with speeding up the healing process and the ability to manage pain.
• Allergies – The common cause of allergies consist of the immune system reacting to pollen, chemicals, animals, and dust. Food allergies are not only common, but can cause additional complications. These complications can be diagnosed as joint pain, kidney problems, diabetes, glaucoma, depression, learning disorders, and heart palpitations.
• Drug recovery – Patients can see great relief from withdrawal symptoms while detoxing from drugs. The acupuncturist will help with relieving tension, and bringing out relaxation within the patient.
• Disorders and Diseases – Over 50 various internal and external medical problems can be either cured or at least treated by acupuncture. These problems can include hypertension, bronchitis, asthma, ulcers, and diarrhea.
• Chronic fatigue syndrome – The illness is affected by a weakened immune system which brings out intense fatigue, chronic pain, and problems with internal organs. An acupuncturist is able to help improve the body's immune system.
• Stress – Stress is one of the leading causes of serious health issues that can in turn hurt the person's health, and many are even fatal. Stress causes a number of health problems including cancer, stroke, heart disease, respiratory, nervous symptoms and more. Chinese medicine has found that stress created an imbalance in the body by affecting the energy.
Acupuncturists encourage their patients to take their time while seeking treatment and it will take several sessions before the patient will experience relief from their health problems. It's an ongoing process that patients will need to understand that this type of medical treatment will not provide instant gratification.